· If I am using the Cloud space to self-train I am aware that I am not being directly instructed or closely supervised by a teacher or responsible person.
· I have received the Cloud Safety Induction from a Cloud teacher and am aware of my expected behaviour.
· I will not train anything which I am unsure of or have never done before.
· I will use this time to train tricks and movements I have learned in class and feel confident with.
· I will use all available safety equipment such as crash mats.
· I will be mindful of my surroundings, including equipment, rigging and other students and I will make sure I am being safe in my practice.
· If I need a spotter I will bring a spotter with me to the training session or I will not train the trick.
· If I am doing aerial I will use a large crash mat at all times.
· If any Cloud staff member believes me to be training things unsafely or doing things which are creating a danger to myself or others they may ask me to stop. If I fail to do so I am aware I will be asked to leave the space and not receive a refund for my paid training time. If I repeatedly break this rule I am aware I may be banned from the space.